25 Jun 2012

daily ...

              glitter text generator



Hello People !!!! how's it goin !! with one person less we've been really busy !!! Nation pride is nearing !!!!  Anyways here's a pic with the winner of the MASH-UP X CATALOG clutch winner : Geraldine !! >> sending some MASH-UP lovin !! 


Read more about how we did it here: MASHUP X CATALOG



Me and Shaf on a casual Parco day :


Also I styled a shoot with Fadli Rahman for Vulture Magazine !! Unfortunately it seems I always forget to take bts photos !!! here are some headgears i gathered for the shoot 





Vulture Magazine is launching on the 26th so keep checking this space for more updates !!!

Here are some photos of our daily life via instagram >> 

me and Lenne getting ready to bleach some denim !!>


one of the days i decided to wear batik head to toe >>



That's my stash of Necklaces hehe >>



I found this choker in a thrift store , its my spirit animal !!!! 





Follow MASH-UP on instagram @whatamashup or the mashup crew :

@adnalie
@wolfboynat
@shafamisaabudin


XOXO
NAT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK IS CHEAP.