27 Feb 2012

glitter text generator


Yes, yet again, its a MASHing monday !! How was your weekend ? Shaf and Dani is not in singapore and i miss them !!!  So, Saturday was butterfactory's AOS party at the red dot museum and it was epiccccc !! Remember Dave ? He shot our TOTEMANIA!! campaign. He's also 1/3 of the AOS DJs , and one of MASH-UPs favourite DJ ! He approached us to MASH him up for the event, I must say he looks swagtastic in our thunder tee, oh WHATAMASHUP !! ( I apologise for the lack of quality, It was dark and I only had my phone, I promise better quality photos of the event soon ! ) >>



How amazing are the lights ? trippyyyyy!! and race did an amazing job with the animation>>> 


some of our pals givin some MASH-UP lovin !!!




found some photos from Ritz camera : 


THE GANG WITH DAVE, BOBBY AND RITZ !





HAVE A MASHING WEEK AHEAD,

XX

NAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK IS CHEAP.