19 Dec 2011

BLING BLING

Well, firstly I would like to apologize to everybody for the hiatus, we've been really busy in the studio as we're shooting our lookbook soon ! #excited !!!

Secondly, I've just picked up the latest issue of Alexis, this would be the second issue I've been contributing... It was somewhat a portrait of a rich woman's daughter who studies art( i guess that's the best way to put it )... lots of colours against the coloured wall... IT WAS AMAZING !

sorry, my scanner kinda screwed up the quality...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

                           Do you not want to just die in this dress ?! I would...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is perhaps my favorite look. maybe because of all the animals ( I do love animals ! )


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

photographer : Weishen Tan ( http://weishentan.com/ )

make up : Andrea Claire ( http://andreaclaire.onsugar.com/ )

Do get your latest issue of Alexis magazine. The other spreads are amazing ... #justsayin

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK IS CHEAP.