24 Sept 2011

I MISS YOU CITY OF NEON LIGHTS !

Yeah, I've been back from Japan for quite some time, just didn't have the time to blog about it. Japan was like my personal neon dreams. I've always liked Japan, but being there for the first time was so inspiring. It was  for a workshop with Parco as part of Parco next Next ( I would love to thank Parco for this opportunity ! )

Well I don't know where to start... I thoroughly enjoyed everything about Japan, from the food to the people to the streets .... neon lights everywhere in Shinjuku and amazing inspiring people in Harajuku. I love you Japan. ALOT !!!!! 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Don't worry, these are not all the photos !!!!! more photos will be posted soon !



chasing neon dreams,

Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK IS CHEAP.