9 Jul 2012

!!!!$$$$ MASH-UP MONDAY $$$$!!!


Just to prove that dreams come true, here is our feature on HIGHSNOBETTE, the sister website of HIGHSNOBIETY, and when a snobette hypes something, it is leggggit. I have been reading this website for years and I remember before I even graduated in 2009 with my graduate collection (here) I told a friend that by 2012 I was going to be in it. I had no idea how I was going to do it, because back then I didn't even have my 1st job (working at hansel) and I was moping around because I was jobless and idle. So enjoy this moment of glory as I am ;) and hopefully, there will be more to come.







on a seperate note, Nat collaborated with  L'ILE AUX ASHBY for a streetstyle feature feat Lenne and Rana .   John Tan took the photos keep yourself updated here.




keep mash-ing,
XX DANI

1 comment:

  1. YOU GUYS ARE IN HIGHSNOBETTE!! WOOOHOOOO!!! CONGRATSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

TALK IS CHEAP.