29 May 2012

JO JO JO JO JOSIAH!!!!

glitter text generator



I know we missed MASH-UP monday !! we've been caught up with the next collection !! Just went to the Lasalle BA fashion show last night, always enjoyed going back to look at what kids are up to ( still thinking if I should go back to do my BA next yr ) I don't have photos yet ( they are with Shaf who isn't in Singapore at the moment ) but here's Josiah Chua's BA campaign photos. Technicoloured Pharaohs, what !!! I'm salivating as i speak , kinda had a mini orgasm when i saw this : 




And how amazing is this ???!!!!! >>>



Promise more photos when Shaf gets back !!! In the meantime, I would like to thank Rohai for the mention on Urban !! <3<3 >>>>>>




and we're quite excited that we're finally able to say this :

xoxo.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK IS CHEAP.